AIM 5.68% 41.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

technical update, page-2

1. 585 Posts.
    Hi Ecneitap. Am still hanging in there. When you mentioned the fib level being a standard pull back level for this kind of a wave, what wave were you referring to (wave 2 or wave 4).

I think the market is starting to get the jitters a bit prematurely personally (mind you ... as a wise man said, the market is never wrong ... well apparently anyway). Data out in the US at the moment seems to imply that the Fed is not looking to cut interest rates in the short term as there is still a bit of inflationary pressure (data released last night seemed to support this view). I think that the US is unlikely to fall into a heap and that the market is over reacting at the moment.

I'll put my neck on the line and suggest that AIM's pullback is nothing more than traders getting jittery in light of a minor metal price correction and the lack of newsflow. All in all ... I think the fundamentals for this company stack up well and that it would take a pretty catastrophic event to kill this puppy off.

Am also bemused by the quietness in this forum ... when things are exciting every man and their dog seems to ramp their little hearts out ... when things are not exciting there's no support for AIM. Am a long time and long term holder ... and as I've said before I believe in the longer term potential of this company and am an investor not a trader.

Good luck to all who are hanging in there (white knuckles and all)!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.025(5.68%)
Mkt cap ! $86.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 46.0¢ 41.0¢ $208.9K 481.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 128722 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.