AIM 0.00% 39.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

My script wasnt this one.. I think mine is just around the...

1. 266 Posts.
    My script wasnt this one.. I think mine is just around the corner. Is this the time to buy in? Has the big money gone for it? Probably not although enough volume to lead one to think it could rally up 26c before hitting the brick wall.

Doji's generally signal the end of the current downtrend. Two similar Doji in this downtrend produced short lived rallies in Dec amd if this leopard doesnt change its spots I expect the same here.

Who wrote the script !!?? What a cracker . Gap filled at 20c on an increase in volume (not a huge increase but enough to take note of) plus AIM has finished on its high for the day . Buyers stepped up to the plate today and its what we've been waiting for. Add to this some bullish divergence thats coming into play, plus some nice Fib retracement levels that can also create a stopping effect, and I'm very happy with todays outcome . If I was an impatient man I'd be saying that a low is in place right here and now at 20c (?) , but I'll be responsible and boring and wait a few more days for further confirmation . AIM may have been down half a point today at the close , but technically from my point of view, it was AIM's best performance for quite some time . ECN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.0¢ 38.5¢ $24.68K 62.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35851 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 14255 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.