AIM 0.00% 78.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

technical update, page-3

1. 3,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    definately not saying we are out of the woods just yet punters but nice to report something positive technically for a change as the chart has taken a beating for sometime now and shown little buying support ... today was the first time I've seen buying support for quite a while - will it be able to be sustained though ? I'm going to watch the next few days very closely for some further clues.

As mentioned in my post yesterday though , my main concern over the next 2 - 3 months is for our index and global indexes as a whole which I'm doubting can stretch too much further. The ending Wave cycle I'm charting across the board is very large , so the correction to follow will be largest we've had in quite a number of years, and it will affect the whole market. Very short term though in regards to AIM , its possible we could see 30 - 32c again but we will have some strong resistence come into play at these levels . Anyway - step at a time as always . No one knows for sure, whether you make your decisions from the fundamental side of things or the technical - all you are personally in control of is your risk management . cheers ECN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.