AIM 0.00% 78.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

definately not saying we are out of the woods just yet punters...

1. 3,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    definately not saying we are out of the woods just yet punters but nice to report something positive technically for a change as the chart has taken a beating for sometime now and shown little buying support ... today was the first time I've seen buying support for quite a while - will it be able to be sustained though ? I'm going to watch the next few days very closely for some further clues.

As mentioned in my post yesterday though , my main concern over the next 2 - 3 months is for our index and global indexes as a whole which I'm doubting can stretch too much further. The ending Wave cycle I'm charting across the board is very large , so the correction to follow will be largest we've had in quite a number of years, and it will affect the whole market. Very short term though in regards to AIM , its possible we could see 30 - 32c again but we will have some strong resistence come into play at these levels . Anyway - step at a time as always . No one knows for sure, whether you make your decisions from the fundamental side of things or the technical - all you are personally in control of is your risk management . cheers ECN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.