AIM 8.91% 55.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

technical update, page-2

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Technicals shmechnicals Ecn.

This will be manipulated to the hilt coming into debt approval.Anyone whos going to chuck 80 mill at this will want some decent upside via shareholdings.They WILL work this coming up to tax time like theres no tomorrow and if they do have 80 mill to give Aim they WILL have the clout to manipulate the sp.

Dont forget there was quite a period of Aim being at low-mid teens through 2006 so there would be a reasonable number that can still be suckered into taking the profit just as I was prior to Anvil getting their debt approved.

Will it go below 20c?

I'll be surprised if it doesnt as we are coming up to what is traditionally the weakest period for specs.But this is not going to phase me Ecn and I may well be looking to get heavily back into the ords if it does do this as I have shifted SOME capital into an oiler ftm.

Right now its about FAITH in the fundamentals.

The technically inclined will always have that immediacy about their judgement on how a company is going which will always reflect short term achievements which have been slower than wanted to date.

What the fundamentalists are looking at is where the company will be in 12/24 months and this naturally requires a leap of faith.

Do YOU have that faith if it does go below 20c Ecn?

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.0¢
Change
0.045(8.91%)
Mkt cap ! $114.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 55.0¢ 51.5¢ $212.9K 398.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8572 54.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
55.0¢ 34038 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.