AIM 8.91% 55.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

technical update, page-3

1. 3,094 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    basically Dom if we close under 20c , we will probably fill the gap at 16.5c . If it goes lower than 16.5c , AIM is up Sh#t creek IMO . I've seen plenty of investors hold onto stocks right til the death based on their fundamental belief that it will all come good in the end - after all , the directors have said so !!!! I now hold 45% of my original holding since 6.6c..... I entered on technicals, I have partially exited on techniclas and I will completely exit on further deterioration of the techniicals if it occurs, and I may accumulate further if the technicals turn positive again. The technicals don't lie , directors can, and do.

For me, Technicals are about timing - if I'm able to provide someone with a good entry level on this stock just before its about to make some solid advances , then I'm pretty happy about that. AIM's fundamentals are the same now as they were when it was 38c so they provide no guide for me on when to enter - but the technicals have changed dramatically along with the price down to 20c. If you bought at 6c then you might be ok about this, but if you bought at 34c then you might be feeling a bit sick right now about your timing.

Will I personally sell the rest if AIM closes under 20c ? well there is a good chance I will. Will you sell the rest of your oppies if the ords break under 20c ? if not what about under 16c - what about 12c - what about 10c !!!!!!!! or will you hold on til the death in hope ?? only you can answer that question . I scan about 200 charts a night for opportunities. If someone is out there waiting for an opportunity to enter AIM , I'd love to be able to nail an entry opportunity for them that wont lose them 20% or more quickly but will do exactly the opposite. AIM's next leg up might be near (?), but its certainly not right this second no matter how many notes keep getting blown out of the fundamental trumpets . I'm still a believer in AIM , otherwise I wouldn't still be holding , but for mine 20c has to hold or we could still be in for another 20% drop from there... lets face it , there are punters out there that will always hold on no matter what - just have a read on hotcopper of some of the speculative stocks that have dropped over 90% in the past 12 months or more , and the die hards that still type away that everything is still going to be ok - the fundamentals are still in tact so don't worry about it - our time will come !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dom , you mention that we are coming into a weak time for specs - i for one am hoping that AIM can buck this trend because the last 4 months has been a weak time for AIM . Anyway , goodluck with your decision on when to enter the ords - I'll try and post again when the chart provides the right information on the best possible risk reward entry on this stock. Until then - all the best. cheers ECN - flag waver for all the minority technical shmechnicals out there !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.0¢
Change
0.045(8.91%)
Mkt cap ! $114.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 55.0¢ 51.5¢ $212.9K 398.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8572 54.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
55.0¢ 34038 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.