LYC 2.90% $6.37 lynas rare earths limited

hi oneforthe,SDL, I currently hold on a longer timeperiodatm...

1. 22,593 Posts.
    hi oneforthe,

SDL, I currently hold on a longer timeperiod

atm most of my trading is intraday, currently in and out of stocks like CCC, IFN, BHP, GRR etc

" So are you just freelancing around doing charts "

yep just love charting :)

" Might give us LT holders a better perspective as to where you are coming from. My alarm bells always go up when non holders post. "

why would a non holder alarm you ?

can't remember anyone complaining or commenting on my charting when it was uptrending

would it be better if I fudge my holding status, can I still offer advice stating that there is either weakness or strength in my obsersations ?

like what does it matter either way, I'm just telling it as I see it, no bullshitting no downramping for any gains

just an update of an unbias non holders view of LYC's action of today is for more of the same

atm today is a narrow spread upbar and on quite light volume with as we all know it a fair bit of weakness in the near background

I don't make the rules up, all I do is follow a certain brand of TA, possibly if everyone understood a few of the simple principles it would be a whole lot easier to see them at work

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.37
Change
-0.190(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $5.954B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.53 $6.55 $6.35 $21.07M 3.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 11945 $6.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.37 99 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.