MSB 0.00% $1.10 mesoblast limited

technical view, page-8

1. 5,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 956
    Good Post 4S ..competion is certainly lagging world wide I read a few days ago Nomura are respected world wide not only in Biotech, But in fact, Global financial matters and predictions so they are not taken lightly ... The 5% of market comes from Silviu... Mr. conservative and of course everyone picks it up, but Im with you 4 seasons if you are first in there with the products and patents you certainly will capture more than 5% of any market, and we know how much the cut and sew, and take this 3 times a day market is and its billions $ in most countrys, AND that is on only one of our applications .. In lots of countrys.. I would like to emphasize something Can u get your mind around on how many 10,s of billions goverments world wide would not spend on rehabilitation, hospital beds, medicare or the overseas copy, and much more then we look at broken bones, cartlidge repair .. Alzheimers, MS, diabetes .... not going on because its endless .. btw Robbo who is the grizzly one? .. Cheers holders dont relent .. V

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.