NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Unfortunately no, but I do recall some mutterings that buying...

1. 971 Posts.
    Unfortunately no, but I do recall some mutterings that buying was coming out of China.
    If you consider 105 is about 35 km from Dongfang gas fields and last year Conoco made $500 mil from them. Couple this with the analysis which strongly suggests that the 105 prospect is from the same stacked kitchen that the Dongfang gas field is from. Neon applied directly to the vietnam government for block 105, based on the mountain of data that came across from Salanis. It appears that thay had the break on the rest of the pack. Also back in 2003 Conoco could well have extended their prospecting over the stated borders, this happens and in 2003 there was not that much activity there.
    Conoco and associates would be the only other group who could confirm or deny what is being stated about 105? If you include China kicking up about territorial waters last year over the Vietnam blocks bordering Dongfang of which 105 in is the prime position, there could be something in this and the chinese buying Nen.
    All my training has taught me not to believe in coincidents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.