LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

Technical, page-1035

1. 7,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    China was on holiday for 3 days market reopened to day no change in concentrate, Oxides, Metals, Magnets.
    Well be curious to what you see tomorrow. At open it looked like DOW was going to continue yesterday up pattern Moved up a little then after 10 minutes it fell like a rock to 32,942 at 12 AM EDT US
    MP continued up as well closing yesterday at 40.59 reaching a high of 41.00 then fell to 38.20 at 12PM US ED
    T bills opened following yesterdays pattern as well then rates went for the roof
    5 Year bill close 5/4 2.92% low 3.00% 12 PM 3.05%
    30 year close 5/4 3.00% low 2.90% 12 PM 3.189%
    All Yield curves are now inverted.
    Same across board
    LYSDY close 5/4 USD 6.55 High USD 6.64 12 PM USD 6.38
    LYSCF close 5/4 USD 6.50 High USD 6.64 12 PM USD 6.44
    REMX close 5/4 99.91 USD High USD 98.99 12 PM USD 94.04

Though it would be easy for me to say Lynas will fall a lot on Friday I will show some patience and just let the market decide. It is called patience to let a pattern develop.
    Why the two sudden changes yesterday at 3PM to day about 9:45 ~ 10:00?

JMO. Powell in CC talked about 1/2% rate change a lot. Talk about reducing the money supply just a little. Many people said 3/4 % rise made more sense before meeting. So People saw 1/2% as a big boost to market rates T bill rates went down stocks went up.
    When I heard how much money supply was going to be reduced especially supply for home mortgages which for right now is no money to be reinvested as bounds come due. I said this is bigger than the 1/2 % rate increase. Yet I do not remember any questions about this in Q&A. Again JMO but when people read to day the money supply reductions they realized just what an impact this will be. My guess is AU saw what direction US was going and jumped on the band wagon. My guess is the general investor in AU showed a little more caution than Lynas investors. ASX 200 up 0.82% Lynas up 4.02%.
    Also the AUD/USD has fallen back to 0.7094 which is also not good for LYSDY &CF. if rate drops just 0.0044 it will show up as 0.70 on most summery boards. Do not think this is important to LYC just watch for a few days. not just an impatient one day

If you want ask me why home mortgage rates are so important to green stocks will not explain now, but glad to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.