LYC 0.29% $6.92 lynas rare earths limited

Technical, page-1046

1. 7,611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    After hours is never a good place to make decisions on. MP during Normal trading is down again Conference Call was interesting. Made wounder if I should Sell my Dec Puts as well as May Puts Two very positive pieces of news that at least I did not know. All contracts with china are that china has to take product or pay a penalty. This gives MP a big advantage. Second they have put on a limited second shift primarily steel workers and electricians to keep Phase 2 and 3 on schedule. they will be over budget but they have the cash. For those that do not follow MP plans here are the phases
    Phase one Produce concentrate with a closed loop system. No discharge of waste material. Done.
    Phase two Supply fully separated REE oxides to the market. Again closed loop. Dec 22.
    Phase three Supply metals then magnets to the market. Metals Dec 23

I am heavy on the down side of MP which has done great. After listening to CC and doing research I think i want to be neutral by Nov CC. Maybe earlier. WW economy will have a lot to do with this
    Just because you cannot figure it out do not assume that no one else can and assume everybody is as confused as you.
    Before The CC many people assumed that the rise needed to be 3/4% and expected that. It was only 1/2% about 2:45 when that was announced the markets started going up. About 3:00 he announced there would start reducing balance sheet. plan was complicating and was actually pretty easy on T bills. It was very hard on home mortgages bit this was glossed over. So fast I could not take notes, and there was no mention of it in the Q&A session. Metting over 3:45. Printed transcripts were not out for several hours. JMO but the reduction in money supply which starts on June 1 is has far more impact on markets than a 1/4%. So a clear case of delayed info causing one attitude then when details got out attitudes changed dramatically.
    Very easy to understand if you want to take time and effort and not just say it is crazy which new investors like to do.
    Every time the stock changes Direction you change Parameters for your charts so you can say something positive. Who are you fooling other than yourself. If you truly had patience you would wait till there is a pattern to talk about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.92
Change
-0.020(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $6.468B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.95 $6.97 $6.87 $16.72M 2.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5820 $6.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.93 15020 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.