LYC 0.90% $7.70 lynas rare earths limited

Technical, page-1088

1. 7,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    Stop looking at Lynas and look at overall market trends. Lynas and others, MCP, REMX, all reached a high on April 4 all down big time since then. TA and charts work well in a stable market they just will not work now. My guess we have at least 9 months to go more likely over a year. Look at some past recessions. It took amazon 9 years to recover from the beating it took in DOT COM. Many banks never recover but those that did took years from bank crisis. Look at chart. There will be many false bottoms and many false rises but this is a long term fall. i have another indicator of optimism change for the REE stocks. since it was created REMX has constantly traded above it Fair market value. REMX - NV. To day REMX is 87.17 and REMX NV is 86.12 This flip was only a few days ago. the gap has opened steadily since then, Yet another sign that optimism is being replaced by pessimism.

I have no idea how long this will last. Based on being through about 10 of these things It would not surprise me if Lynas does not hit 12 till 2005 or maybe much longer.
    Here is what happened to two of the larger banks in 2008.

BAC was USD 55 before crisis it has not hit that level since! It is 36.00 to day
    MS was 85.00 before bank recession, did not reach that level till 7/4/2021 again.

If you started investing after 2010 you cannot appreciate just how this will unfold. There is great opportunity in every recession but it requires changing your portfolio several times during different phases. or just holding through it but that can often be ten years or more. Lynas was AUD 25 about 12 years ago. Then REE fell apart for many reasons they still only achieved half of that, bout a 1/3 to day China stimulated the fall But it was optimism turning to pessimism that made it as deep and long as it has been.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.