LYC 0.30% $6.76 lynas rare earths limited

Technical, page-1256

1. 7,594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    Yes. REMX is down 3.32 at 12:02 PM US EDT 6/13. More importantly that is 3.00 USD lower than REMX NV which is the actual value per share of the stock & cash REMX holds. So the holders of REMX expect the stocks that are held by fund to be dropping shortly. One good sign is about 10 AM the difference was over 4:00 so it says confidence is negative but changing in a positive way.

The gap between REMX and REMX-NV is a great way to see what REMX holders are thinking. Not saying they represent all holders of REE companies but it is a nice indication. A few days ago the gap was positive by about 2.00. I do have a few puts on REMX

I have one question for you about your Statement I dare say Chinese mainland stocks are in a better position to judge on the ground fundamentals and the outlook for supply / demand. I totally agree with you that the Chinese's REE Companies have a better idea of what is happening. The investors? From what I have studied they are young without a lot of experience. Also the government has a large stake in these companies and they do manipulate to meet their own needs. I would not use any stock in China as a forecast for future Lynas performance. You are welcome to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.76
Change
0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $6.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.76 $6.81 $6.72 $16.83M 2.487M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9162 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.78 5455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.