LYC 1.48% $5.98 lynas rare earths limited

Technical, page-1433

1. 7,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 500

You both claim we are oversold. I have asked many times why you think that, and no one has answered. Now if you are looking at what the market would support a year ago, I will agree we are oversold. Those days are gone. They will come back but if you look at other big corrections like 2000 and 2008 it could take 3 or 4 years or longer. So we are currently in a bear market. One that most people say will turn into recession early 2023. During recessions Stocks sell for PEs of 5 to 8. Revenue per share of .5 to .7 and Market cap is usually less than 1X Book value Show me any chart that shows higher numbers half way into or during a recession. The market always does very well just before recession is over. If you look at Dot COM stocks after 2000 they were the last to recover. You look at bank stocks during 2008 they were last to recover and in fact many are still below their 2008 level. Green stock were the stars going into this we will have to see if they find a new path or follow Dot Com and banks. Rember every one had tons of reasons why DOT COM and Banks were different just like they do for Green stocks to day.

As somebody said, not me, 'those who do not learn from history will repeat it'.

IF I am correct and Lyas gets close to 6.8KT NdPr in Q4 then Revenue and profits will not grow for several years until improvements and Texas happen. If prices for REE continue to fall which I think they will. Lynas will still be able to make great profits and revenue. Better than 99 % of companies in the market. They will go from growing to declining what impact will that cause on SP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.98
Change
-0.090(1.48%)
Mkt cap ! $5.589B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.06 $6.11 $5.98 $17.19M 2.859M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 79108 $5.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.02 17678 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.