LYC 0.29% $6.92 lynas rare earths limited

, Well lets not talk about REUTERS and Lynas where our opinions...

1. 7,610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    Well lets not talk about REUTERS and Lynas where our opinions are opposite. Lets try MP. Were maybe we can see clearer.
    Yes profits doubled but take a look what was going on with the comparison spot. I can find as much wrong with the Lynas article as MP if you ask I will do it.

"The price MP received per tonne for its oxides rose more than 90% to $13,918 per tonne amid rising demand, especially from the EV industry."

This was correct If you only look at the time period of the Q, APRIL 30 - June 30. Though prices had started to fall in early June. Concentrate prices dropped from July 1, $79 RMB WV, to August 5th,61.5b 21 % in less than 5 weeks. If you read they say clearly that MP sells concentrate but then talk about NdPr O and magnets, so let's look at NdPrO 1 July 927 RMB NV, 5 august 755 a18% drop in same 5 weeks.

So if you want to believe that Reuters is a good source of accurate info. or Motley Fool or Simply Wall Street that is fine with me. BOL. I have the right to warn people of what I feel are very bad sources of info that are always positive so companies will pay to quote them. Find me one article by the above 3 companies that is even neutral on the company they are reporting on. They are always positive and never mention any negatives. Here is the article.
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/1-mp-materials-profit-more-203922090.html

Should they not have at least mentioned that NdPr O Dropped from 962 on June 10th to 927 on June 30 which was during the Q they were reporting on? There are many good writers and editors. there are also many bad and corrupt ones. You whole premise is based on they are all good. again BOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.92
Change
-0.020(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $6.468B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.95 $6.97 $6.87 $16.72M 2.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5820 $6.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.93 15020 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.