LYC 1.30% $7.61 lynas rare earths limited

Technical, page-1734

1. 6,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1619
    Fair enough rvajna but based on what? $6.20 not quiet $1.80.

A 25% drop in a month is substantial JM (unlike usual 5-10% swings and a shuffle of other powder to accommodate buying at this low premium is an offer I can not refuse. Clearly the 25% fall is concocted on falling pr/nd pricing yet remains very high and proftable with a hint of stabilizing - another court case to be bring the same result to objective party - the temporary water supply constraints to soon be repaired 100% and throw in a negative CPI read from US that turned markets sour - all of which will pass soon enough and by commissioning of KAL - EOY reporting and into 2023 I am investing more now for it appears ripe for the picking. If trading which I have no idea their strategies it would be seen different like should I wait to get lower as old mate is whatever - no tealeaves here but I see well above highs of 2022 in 2023 - the EU rapid demand is going to place higher demand along with current known US strategies and needs in which ex China supply has little outsid eof Lynas whose fully cashed and financed growth strategy will yield exceptional annual profits for decades to come and provide SP growth and Divs as per the recent JARE endorsed prospect. Anyway you and most know such - just putting my case forward as accumulator - opposed to a trader waiting/dreaming of new lows.

Then again I could be wrong and LAMP goes belly up on new election result - probably a 0.001% chance and the global equities markets sink into abbiss as many commentators are predicting but equally just as many are stating otherwise/opposite. Time will tell as always.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.61
Change
-0.100(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $7.113B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.65 $7.65 $7.49 $13.50M 1.778M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10000 $7.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.61 6808 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.