LYC 0.29% $6.92 lynas rare earths limited

Technical, page-1896

1. 7,611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508

To Stockguru
    Maybe but concentrate is just the start of the process most of the value add is at lamp. I will admit I have no idea what contracts look like but I have worked internationally. Just my guess but the contracts with Japan's companies probably have little AU currencies. Most expense in MYR of course Japan would want the JPY but that has fallen very badly as well and is now about 145~ 150 to USD. IF MYR is not in the contract. Lynas has to support the Lamp by sending MYR and that will up COP a lot. As i said All companies keep much of this detail very secrete so it is hard to know. But JMO it will hurt Lynas not help.
    i am far better off doing a little overanalyzing than you who appear to none and just rely on cliché's. So why don't you answer me what you think of just two points from my original post.

Why is Lynas down about 33% TTD and 33% from its one year high while ASX is only down about 12% for both. That does not sound like it is going up and down the same amount to me. Or just following the market.

The spike that occurred in ASX PE was aligned with Lynas stock price. If you find this relevant Explain why if irrelevant than explain why for that. It is second chart in this, Market Statistics (ASX): PE, Earnings & Yield - Market Index

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.92
Change
-0.020(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $6.468B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.95 $6.97 $6.87 $16.72M 2.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5820 $6.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.93 15020 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.