LYC 2.03% $6.74 lynas rare earths limited

In my time on HC, I have not seen eye to eye with@Chemist1959 on...

1. 1,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2058
    In my time on HC, I have not seen eye to eye with@Chemist1959 on a number of stocks, nor have I seen eye to eye with you@ContraryJ

However as we bump into each other randomly on a number of different stocks, we generally share a common eye for value as we both tend to be buyers.

On the other hand, from my vague recollection of passing you on the boards, you seem to always be the seller of what I like to buy. That is fair enough as I have made quite a few short term blunders, but I take note that by adopting a longer term view and an active buying/selling strategy to lower my average holding cost (as Chemist does), I don't have many losers and I do have many multi baggers (as I expect Chemist does).

Let's just agree to disagree. I respect investors who play the long game. I have less respect for those who poo poo business investors who kick businesses down when it is easy to do so.

On LYC, long term holders may read my posts simply for curiosity as they have already made 10x or 20x on their holdings.

GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.74
Change
-0.140(2.03%)
Mkt cap ! $6.300B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.75 $6.83 $6.72 $13.84M 2.049M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4099 $6.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 3692 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.