LYC 3.53% $7.03 lynas rare earths limited

Please don't make up your own stores and then clam them as a...

1. 1,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2052
    Please don't make up your own stores and then clam them as a factual account of other's trading.

For the record, I was not aware I had to have my buying/selling activities reported to you, of all people.

I don't have the time or desire to run through my posts over the last 3 months. I believe I have stated I sold at over $10 and I believe I have stated I will buy when the price sinks into the $6 range.

I believe I have stated I acquired most of a very significant holding at 4c - 6c in the old money, and can state I currently hold less than 50% of those acquired at that price, realising a handy profit over the invening years to fund other green energy investments.

In future, do not claim to know anything about my private trading.

I stand behind every word I have made that 5 or 6 fortuotuous stock picks have been life changing over the last 15 years. I have tried to share principles (not details) as to how that happened.

Presently, I really want to be able to buy LYC at $6 and $5 and $4. I don't particularly believe Elon M has found a REE substitute that will change the world tommorow. New tech takes a long time to become a new standard. In the meantime, LYC has its "hairs" and now re-presents itself as a buy. My tendency until end of 2022 was to err on the side of lightening and cashing up. As I have stated many times.

Am I ready to deploy some of that cash? Absolutely. But I am not in any hurry the tide is only just starting to go out.

Now leave me out of your negative posts. I don't know or care if you have any money or just like to throw pop-corn from the cheap seats at those who get involved in the business of taking risk and making/losing money. Either way, your contributions don't help any HC people who are looking to learn anything.

I have today altered my sentiment from "hold" to "buy" that should send a meassage (but not advice) to those that follow me, where my general tendency lies.

As a long term holder, it is most unlikely I will ever have a "sell" sentiment on any stock I post on. I would not be posting on a thread/stock in which I have no skin in the game, unlike others on HC who so readily do.

GLTASH
    Last edited by Jack1960: Typo fixes 06/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.03
Change
0.240(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $6.430B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.74 $7.03 $6.72 $11.76M 1.706M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 23894 $7.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.03 9824 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.