LYC 0.26% $7.77 lynas rare earths limited

Technical, page-2175

1. 1,762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2118
    So as to avoid any uncertainty, from the rabid poster on this thread who likes to know, I can declare a second purchase of LYC in the $6 range this morning.

I have another buy line to go below today's price but still above $6.

I am also ready and willing to buy in the $5 range as it is my strategy to do so.

My investment time horizon is the remainder of my life, and I do not intend to be a seller below $8, even if it takes 3 years, though I expect it wont'.

Chinese price makers love shaking this tree, to retain their grip on global refined rare earth metals. Historically, it scared away competition or sent them to the wall. But that was pre-COVID, we now live in a very different world, one in which LYC is the pre-eminent ex China global supplier.

Malaysia has erred in demonising LYC, but IMO that is just a set back, that will cost the company quite a few hundred milllion dollars to work around. Ouch.

After that, the proceeds of increasing demand from Japan and the ROW will underpin Lynas profitability and share price recovery.

Investors who worry about share price falls over any simple12 to 18 month time period are probably not wired to make real money from speculation. Those who plan for 12 - 18 month share price falls, probably already hold many multi baggers.

It is this dichotomy that makes a market work:-

over time "the impatient hand over their capital to the patient"

This is not advice.

GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.