LYC 0.39% $7.75 lynas rare earths limited

Did a little TA on the 5 year chart. The last level of clear...

1. 7,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    Did a little TA on the 5 year chart. The last level of clear support occurred from June of 2018 to June of 2020 It was under AU$2.00. I do not Think SP will go below Au$5. This shows that TA can be made to show anything by just changing the time frame. When people Like 600ml and Pout start using periods of less than a month lots of red flags should go up except for day traders or shorters. Long term holders should be asking them how that helps them? They may be correct short term but how is that at all relevant for someone planning to hold a year or more? Pout or 600Ml Could you please explain how this applies to long term holders?

We are now about 2 months away from Q4 release. Using NEXT volumes for NdPr calculating Revenue should be easy because as AL has told us there is at least a 90 day delay book to bill. JMO Q4 will be less than Q3 2023 and probably not even half of Q4 2022. That should give a much better idea of where stock is going. Profits will be way down in AR not sure if it will be 50% but it will be 40 ~ 50 % FY 2022 to 2023.

Once I decide to buy or sell a stock TA is one of many things I use to decide when in the next week or two i will take action. Never do I use it to make multi months decisions. does this always work? No it does not. I thought MP Q4 report would be good, it said all I expected. So I bought some May 19 Calls. Report was about what i expected. Stock went down Calls expired worthless last week. TA said stock would go down. Nice thing about call Vs Stock investment is small but gains and losses in % terms are very high, not in $ terms.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.