LYC 0.29% $6.92 lynas rare earths limited

Technical, page-2292

1. 7,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    Simply after watching this stock and REE prices for 14 years It is easy to determine what they have to Cell the product for. Now this is a moving target so you need to adjust to new data. If you have a different number glad to look at it. maybe I could change mine if you have back up.

This statement shows just how little you know about Coporate finance. A company can be at breack even and have very positive or negative cash flow.

"I would regard any area above a "Breack even" line as being 'positive cash flow" rather than defining it as a specific line or level. That line looks like your opinion and I'm not sure whether that position is relevant or reasonable." Incedently no "c" in break.

Companies have many things that hit cash flo
    w but not profits. For Lynas right now the Biggest is CapX Lynas's CapX for last four Qs was
    Q4 2022 74M. Q1 2023 98M. Q2 2023 142 M Q3 155M.
    So in the last year Lynas has spent 445M on Cap ex. when this money is spent what was made goes on the books as capital equipment. So big hit on Cash non on profits. To give you an example of something that works the opposite way. lets look at deprecation. Capital Equipment has to be depreciated as it is aged. In the notes section of AR Lynas gives the times they use for different items. This decrease in value hits profits immediately but no change in cash at all. The company does not report depreciation directly. If you go to nots section of SAR https://wcsecure.weblink.com.au/pdf/LYC/02636506.pdf
    You will see in note 2 on page 23. That depreciation was 5.7 M for half we will see what t is for year.
    So I explained one thing to you and showed why your knowledge is limited on another there are many more errors that I can disprove but I think you have done enough to show how little you know.

I have given you what I think Q4 and AR will be we will see who is closets. I have never seen any numbers from you except you think it will not be as bad as I say. Q1 will be the worse Q in4 ~6 years. AR will have much lower profits than 1/2 of AR. Lynas stock will drop by at least $2.00 By SAR possibly $3.00
    I will give an accurate prediction on Q1 after AR and accurate prediction on Q2 after Q1 is released.

Many things you say in your post are just wrong by accounting principles. I do not want to flog you So I will drop this now. You realy should take a Q report and AR and google all the terms to have a better idea of how things work. If you start now maybe you will be able to read AR with a much higher level of understanding..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.92
Change
-0.020(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $6.468B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.95 $6.97 $6.87 $16.72M 2.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5820 $6.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.93 15020 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.