LYC 0.78% $7.76 lynas rare earths limited

Technical, page-2324

1. 2,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Hey CJ, I've read this again.

To clarify, the topic of discussion was attempting to understand your diagram. I think it's subjective, confusing/misleading and outlined why and also tried to understand the intent of it and what it's meant to convey.
    You've seized on a comment I made about positive cashflow in reference to a line on your diagram while trying to understand your diagram, but have also avoided responding to a lot of the other comments I made. That's okay, I"m happy to disengage here too cause I don't think we're getting anywhere and I don't appreciate the combative/adversarial style.

I understand cash flow is independent of net profit but it's not clear that was the point you were making with the ranges or the levels on it?

Each of your posts is full of spelling and grammatically mistakes, and you seem to blend concepts and use your own acronyms (e.g. "SAR"?) and it's really hard to understand the message you are trying to convey, while each response jumps all over the place.

"Many things you say in your post are just wrong by accounting principles. I do not want to flog you So I will drop this now. "

That part made me laugh. I've tried to understand your message. It's my view you should focus on clearly articulating your point in a concise manner.

'If you start now maybe you will be able to read AR with a much higher level of understanding."
    I believe I can read them fine, we were talking about your diagram (I think one of the fundamental issues is it gives no respect to Lynas production/sales volume, which makes it confusing.)
    That said it's not a bad suggestion to review the Annual Report.

Good luck in your quest to be better understood, I see you've been lashing out at multiple other users (e.g. mikaj and Weehawken) in this thread, but I was one of the only remaining posters engaging with your posts and trying to meet you in the middle and understand your message.

I don't want to keep going and spend my spare time over the weekend reading this. Cheers and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.76
Change
0.060(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $7.253B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.72 $7.90 $7.70 $22.34M 2.868M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4481 $7.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.78 14225 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.