LYC 0.78% $7.76 lynas rare earths limited

Technical, page-2337

1. 7,637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    Funny you constantly say i do not answer questions. Yet show me where in last 5 replies to me you answered a single question I asked. Most recently I asked you to justify to statements you made that contradicted. each other. Not a word on that just you most common answer lots of insults at e. i have to assume you could not answer. I am not upset because if i am correct the future change in stock price will be more than enough to satisfying me. You will lose and blame strange things and never get that you could have seen this coming using the old metrics. it is fine to reject the old. What you do not seem to get if you do not replace the old well a well thought out new system you are left with nothing.

Funny I told you to get out of Lynas about 10 you didn't except for a short period to buy another company which fell through. I told you not to by MP I was Buying mid term 2~4 months Puts to cover a down turn. it fell 30% while I held puts and stock is still US$10 lower today. You never answered any of this but plenty of time to bash with no data. Very interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.