LYC 2.09% $6.09 lynas rare earths limited

Yeah I notice the use of more antagonistic phrases in an attempt...

1. 2,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    Yeah I notice the use of more antagonistic phrases in an attempt to provoke a reaction.
    It must be frustrating not getting one.

I've repeatedly posted that I would like to discuss technical analysis here. A point I thought was obvious, but one that appears to have evaded/lost on some despite being 'read carefully' haha

Anyway on technical analysis. I wish I knew more about support and resistance levels, I can see visually that the SP is approaching an important area that it's touched a couple of time. But am unsure if you use closing prices, or intraday highs and lows too?
    There's a price level in 2023 it touched but further back in 2021 there's support and around April 2021 it looks like a resistance level.

On volume, the recent falls haven't been on big volume (yet?). This suggests to me that there's not much increased/panicked selling.
    Looks like it closed right at the bottom of a Bollinger Band yesterday but that's bot an indicator I have used or have any experience with.

I'm also looking at daily ranges, they appear to be pretty consistent in size over the past 6 months, however as the SP falls this will appear to be a larger percentage move. This makes me think is volatility best measured as a range in dollar value, or as a percentage?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.