LYC 0.39% $7.75 lynas rare earths limited

potential inverse head over shoulders. Share price would need to...

1. 7,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    potential inverse head over shoulders. Share price would need to hold $6.35 and break above $6.85 in order to maintain the structure. Glta

I agree with you and believe the price will hold above 6.35 for a few days and maybe a week or
    two. I doubt SP will reach 6.85 but will admit it is a possibility in the next week or two. I disagree if you think this is important unless you want to sell and get out in next few weeks. The number one concern for all holders should be Q2 and SAR reports. The combination of low prices and plant shutdown will make both of these bad and stock will drop.

Q2 report

revenue
    6 week plant shut down should reduce NdPrO production to around 80T
    Revenue with the continuing low prices will be terrible I expect this will be below AU $80M Including selling half of 22 M in finished goods in inventory, see pg. 87 in AR. Q3 2022 was $327M so revenue is down 75% stock on March 30 22 was $10.76 today, down 40 %. to me it looks like the stock has to fall much further to catch up with Revenue.

SAR Revenu in 2023 SAR was 370M what do you think earnings will be in 2024 SAR JMO probably below 0. What will that do to SP in March?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.