LYC 0.57% $7.06 lynas rare earths limited

Not sure where to put this. Technical is about charting so this...

1. 7,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 506
    Not sure where to put this. Technical is about charting so this is the best I can find. for last 6 months I have been posting chart with a major error. The corrected is below. I have been using The analysis summery from Yahoo. It is in USD I did not adjust for this. I make this post for two reasons.

If I do not admit my mistakes publicly, I do not improve.
    I post this chart for two reasons first to show how much Revenue and profits have fallen and have people think what this might mean to SP. Second to show people how analysis are always very high when dates are way out and then adjusted down as dates get closer. So you can know this. For example, the Analysis currently have 2025 average predictions of Rev = USD 1 B and EPS of USD 0.25. or Rev AUD 1.5 B and EPS AUD 37.0 i doubt Lynas will achieve half for these numbers.

It is very possible that analysis did you use AUD and Yahoo miss labeled it. In fact that does make more sense but i have to go by the labels not what I think happened. It is also possible the Analisis use AL increased run rates and thought REE prices were going to recover.

There are many clear political reasons for Analysis doing this. I have talked about this before.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6305/6305891-4c1689a7a387f4778a81f4c95d73867b.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.