LYC 0.00% $5.95 lynas rare earths limited

Technical, page-413

1. 7,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 500
    Ok I disagree but you are welcome to your conclusions. I guess you think companies earning 0.03 % on your investment is just fine and you are happy with that rate of return. With AR it should jump to 0.5 % Allot better but is that enough for you for 4 or 5 years? Not me. With the AR I am expecting another jump just like Q4. Long term I just do not see the earnings to support even to days price. If Lynas was to make 5% on the stock price and stock was at AUD 8.00 then they would have to make 0.40 X 900m Shares or AUD 360 M now lets assume that all other products bring in 30 M / year of profit in 2025. They are not even close today.
    That means that NDPR at 10.5KT has to earn 330M. That means that NDPR would need to be selling for about AUD 170 KG if production cost/ KG stayed same as to day. This could happen in fact it probably will but that just holds todays price. I think I will get in when things look good. out when things look bad. If I get locked out because prices go up when I am not expecting it that's ok to. There are many other great stocks around that meet my needs with out risk of a sudden drop of 80 % in a few weeks.

It took years for me to learn and believe, avoid big loses above every thing else. I have done much better since I follow it 100% of time. I have absolutly missed a few great ones that would have been great. The losses avoided were greater. To take this attitude you have to eliminate the FOMO in your gut. FOMO = Fear Of Missing Out. Fear often makes us do strange things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.95
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.561B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ $6.00 $5.93 $329.9K 49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1907 $6.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.66 2611 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.44am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.