LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

No , not at all just pointing out once again that many games get...

1. 295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    No , not at all just pointing out once again that many games get played on stockmarkets and wherever financial transactions take place . Everyone has seen “ stock xyz “ is great and by all analysis it is , then “ hey presto “ the stock tanks “ often causing holders self doubt / panic and unwanted selling , losing their hard earned in between . I have held ten years plus so have seen it all , with Lynas in particular.

Some of the more detailed “ change of holding “ announcements often show buying and selling the stock even on the same day that eventually culminates into a reduced or increased holding . One might naively think if an entity wanted to increase a holding it would be buy buy buy , actually it might of been sell sell sell , with some well timed stategic buys in between to get their numbers . With any good run up , shorters expect profit taking , then coupled with negative Dow / world markets give an easy opportunity for shorting to get a tailwind . All this can undermine share holders confidence , it did with me many times before I caught on that - all is not what it seems .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.