LYC 0.16% $6.17 lynas rare earths limited

Technical, page-510

1. 7,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    Some of what you say is true but does it mean corruption or just factors that the market operates on. You have to make a decision do all these factors realy hurt the retail investor? Then figure out what type of retail investor you are and decide if it hurts you? If answer is no then keep investing. if answer is yes get your money out of market or change your style. The stocks markets are a very large multinational ship that cannot change course quickly. No number of post on even a hundred boards like this will have any impact on course or speed. So learn how to work with it or get out. No one is forcing you to invest any particular way.

Personally I find all the rules to protect US Retail investor Highly restrictive and inconvenient. The last thing I would want to see is more. I do know how to live with them.

For example as a US resident. I cannot use an AU stock house, even wiring cash in advance. There are about 4 US Brokers that will trade AX shares directly. Fees are much higher than US stocks even though it is just one big computer network. Even then I cannot do Short or Puts and Calls. I cannot margin the stock or use margin to buy it. I cannot use it as collateral for a bank loan. ALL of this I will be able to do with LYSDY and CF when they meet certain requirements. I do not think this is fair, so what! It is the rules so I will live with them. I find it interesting that most posters on this board want stronger rules to prevent others from doing things they do not like. My guess is they would complain a lot when those rules prevented them from doing some thing they wanted to do. It is kind of like speed limits every body wants lower limits in their neighborhood to protect their pets and children. Then complain like crazy, the limit was too low, when they are picked up for speeding in someone else's neighborhood.

My advice is learn to work with the system. Never ask for more rules there are already way to many. Be careful what you ask for you may get it and not like it at all when you get it.

Thanks for a couple of unique ideas. Sell for a profit when time is correct instead of hold forever. That brokers might bundle transactions to lower their cost. This might result in lower fees for all customers in this highly completive market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.17
Change
0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.767B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.18 $6.22 $6.14 $10.91M 1.767M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12550 $6.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.18 124 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.