LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

Technical, page-718

1. 1,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1922
    It is a real pleasure to read reminiscing of the posters who have been on this ride for many years.  I put in my position at the same time Aus, we figured that the risk/reward for well in the tolerance and I think many of us have shared this vision through some challenging times.  I firmly believe that through excellent dd and honest discussion we have convinced each other to look at the story and not at the stock…

I think most posters and lurkers understand that newcomers to this board have no realization that the contributions of the participants run deep and relevant and it always amazes me how misinformation is quickly dispelled by the many diverse great minds that make up this of this board.  In any event I just returned to society from a remote place on the planet and it is quite pleasing to see the progress made on the share price, perhaps I should go back…

Watching things blossom here (and it is just getting started) is quite rewarding and I very am happy that everyone had the perseverance and the confidence to see past the many challenges and setbacks we endured.  I know for me it is great to be able to pursue my adventures without concerns for the day to day price of Lynas…

More and more I am hearing of new technologies and processes that are going to change RE processing as an industry.  Recently, after one RE seminar in the US, I visited a “new technology”company with a “new and innovative” RE separation process and while the process worked it was incredibly complicated, expensive and the case of most startups, difficult to scale.  Additionally these startups have little cash and often find cash raising to be challenging at best…

My point is that Amanda reports everything is on schedule for both multi million dollars projects at Lynas, both receiving the blessing of the government and community who no doubt investigated the LAMP as a model for Kalgoorlie.  The barriers of entry to the industry are phenomenal and require extensive capital investment for which most startups only dream as opposed to Lynas who is probably spending millions each day to build a updated and proven technology that will be operational in relatively short order…

Bottom line, it is pretty easy for most of us to see the obvious as virtually everything is going our way.  I have spoken to a few fellow shareholder who wonder just what is the catch.  The catch is that few new investors know Lynas on the level discussed on the HC board, the story is real and the consistently rising share price is a good sign that new investors are beginning to recognize the potential of Lynas.  I think all of us are pleased to see our vision come to fruition, in any event congrats to all, it is really good to be a Lynas owner…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.