LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

Lynas NEXT rate for NDPR production at LAMP is 7200tpa so I...

1. 794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    Lynas NEXT rate for NDPR production at LAMP is 7200tpa so I don't believe there is a need to state 100%, it's a given. I stated 100% to be clear as not everyone is up to speed on all the Lynas announcements and updates. MikaJ made a prediction and clearly outlined the basis (current prices, NEXT rates and revised EBIT data) and timeline (over the next 12 months) for his prediction. He also stated it was a fluid prediction and not investment advice.
    I felt it was not an unreasonable prediction, largely in line with my own back of the envelope estimates and projections, which I don't usually post here. The fact is that Lynas is keen and trying to get to that NEXT rate asap. It is a fact because it is a matter of record the CEO has stated this. It is also a fact that current NDPR prices are around AUD$160. Fact too that Heavy rare earth prices are high and that demand is forecast to grow. Based on these current FACTS, the POTENTIAL of Lynas earnings is huge. I have referenced factors that would impact negatively, such as continued logistics and supply chain issues, exchange rates and prices. It's worth noting that Lynas has purchased shipping containers and chartered a ship to try and mitigate some of these issues. Anyhow, the point is that these are predictions for 12 months in the future, based on reasonable assumptions and current facts which are subject to change. If anyone wants anything more accurate than that, they'd have to find a crystal ball.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.