LYC 1.30% $6.25 lynas rare earths limited

Technical, page-743

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    No, but I sincerely thank you for your help. I sometimes have difficulty in understanding the points of view or conclusions posted here on hotcopper unless they are connected back to some facts. I don't have all the facts and I certainly miss some too. This site is a great resource for learning and sharing info and ideas.
    Not withstanding supply chain constraints you mentioned caused by Covid, I understand that the main reason that Lynas is at 75% of NEXT rates is because they can't have as many staff working at LAMP, again due to Covid restrictions. I would expect that Lynas has been keen to get back to NEXT rates from the very start of this 75% output period. So they've been keen for over a year now? Coming up to almost two years of Covid , it continues to restrict Lynas and we are still in the thick of it, though that was not the expectation 6 months or a year ago. That's my point: I don't believe we are even near the end of Covid and this disruption so I have no expectations about returning to NEXT rates until this changes and as Covid evolves and drags on, I can see no credible time frame for returning to NEXT rates at this point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.25
Change
0.080(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $5.841B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.25 $6.26 $6.17 $15.83M 2.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18985 $6.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.25 53073 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.