LYC 0.90% $7.70 lynas rare earths limited

Technical, page-744

1. 999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2257
    LYC has chartered a boat, as Pennie mentioned, so it's likely any AU-LAMP logistics issues will be resolved very shortly.

The 75% rate is, as I've said for some time now, largely due to processing limits imposed by the Malaysian government. LYC can not be at 100% NEXT until this is lifted (finally an analyst listened and asked the q during the Q call, and AL confirmed this).

Having said this:
    1. LYC can shift quota not used this year to next (indicated by AL)
    2. LYC will towards the end of next year start sending carbonate instead of concentrate (again, mentioned by AL)
    3. I believe the processing limit will be lifted in conjunction with PDF approval (my own speculation).

All in all, we should safely be able to ramp to 100% during Q1-Q3 next (calendar) year.

In regards to concentrate (data October inclusive):

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3874/3874622-0a59b1fe4527838f83c394929906e6f8.jpg

Purple: A noise curve illustrating deviation from average monthly concentrate deliveries to LAMP (base taken from a 2 year monthly average 2017-2019).

White curve: absolute deliveries (quantity), with a moving 3 month average in orange.

Fairly self explanatory, after a stable period 2016-2020, deliveries have become less steady. BUT, I would argue we are on an uptrend after the covid dip (orange line). To me, these are possible signs of starting to ramp up (stockpiling more concentrate at LAMP).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.