WHC 0.26% $7.65 whitehaven coal limited

Gulf...I like your observation ..a sign the world is very busy...

1. 1,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 886
    Gulf...I like your observation ..a sign the world is very busy ..and whatever the anti coal,anti oil and anti gas people say ..we need our electricity to power industry and if we do want any industrial changes...then wind power needs a lot of steel and solar requires a lot of energy to make the glass ,the steel and to mine the silver..and if we use nuclear energy one day lots of steel will be required to reinforce the concrete ...so more coal will required to come to the rescue.
    Yes and let's not forget in many countries in the cold winters they still need coal to burn to keep them warm as they huddle round a fire like I used to do as a boy...yes people also need to keep warm..
    Yes ,unfortunately Coal in many countries is the difference between life and death...I remember in the UK the coal miners strikes ..it wasn't a happy time for anybody...If I remember correctly it was a cold winter and in the UK we were using imported coal..I dare say Australian coal saved many old folks life's that winter...as it will probably do in many countries for many years to come.
    Yes God Bless coal without it forests would have been destroyed and deserts would remain!!!
    All the Best to All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.65
Change
0.020(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $6.399B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.69 $7.71 $7.64 $24.66M 3.217M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 22151 $7.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.66 12306 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.