FAR 2.20% 46.5¢ far limited

I think FAR's kora was the major punt for most and buying in now...

1. 863
    135 Posts.
    I think FAR's kora was the major punt for most and buying in now isn't a bad idea, although speculative buying is never recommended FAR still has more on offer, or should I say, speculative opportunities then many stocks at this price out there.

I hate being in it and wish in hindsight I had just invested it into forex which I mostly profit in honestly, but I am here now and quietly confident that at some point in the long run I will earn more then my moneys worth in some banks saving account.

I haven't been here as long as others, sometime before kora I bought in and greed allowed me to stay, the leaks and flaws were prevalent and still I stayed despite my better -innocent- judgement-
    The point I guess I am trying to make is that FAR is PERHAPS something of a sleeping giant- at the end of the day I think FAR's management is shi.z and at my young age could give investors better results, however these guys have been in the business far longer and even huge players of success stories fail terribly, for now I wait and brood on the potential success here, kora was a shot at a fairytale ending- but never the main goal- it inflated and destroyed the sp to its current levels, and in a pretty horrid series of events- US debt crisis (seems to of left peoples minds) and Europe's failure to deal with...well anything financial right now, we have suffered.

I hold and I wait. Far may one day allow me to move countries to live with my girl friend, its the reason I took a punt on this however as I said- FAR is a much better punt then other stocks who have failed miserably- we once talked of $2++ sp, I am not seeing anything to dispute the fact we can someday see something half of that- still a huge gain, yea I am more honest and better then most brokers I think.

Peace.

Holding, if it fails it fails spectacularly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
0.010(2.20%)
Mkt cap ! $42.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $116.3K 247.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22574 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.