GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

technically looking ok ? For the patient !The smallest scale...

1. 652 Posts.
    technically looking ok ? For the patient !

The smallest scale shows even more absence of short term traders ( maybe even medium term ). Hence the price movements are noisy and meet frequent air pockets.
    Hence on the small scale..I see bull traps and Bear traps

Atm more a case of lack of supply

There is a gradual hardening of prices on the larger scales
    Price is Holding and there is an upward tendency ( from the low of .015 ) But only JUST and only in it's infancy
    ( WARNING INFANT MORTALITY CAN BE VERY HIGH )

There is the factor of LOW VOLUME making the water treacherous.

Normal selling is still in the main having to reach down to find buyers . The buyers still have NO urgency ( WHY ! )

If selling pressure suddenly increased ?
    What would happen ?

That larger Scale picture suggests to me. That Supply in that case would generate demand ( patient buyers would take that opportunity )

The noise on the small scale ( Air Pockets ) means I am not to concerned if price as it did dipps below .018. Supply is reaching and leading. Demand is responding and following/ Is playing the selling imo.

But until we see that impulsive move and a breakout above .023... Time has stopped and the water is treacherous.WHY ? Because that will change.

All balanced on a knifes edge.

Wifi , P1 ,, ANYTHING could drive this ONE WAY or the OTHER.

If this continues --> There is a gradual hardening of prices on the larger scales .Price is Holding and there is an upward tendency ( from the low of .015 ) But only JUST and only it it's infancy--> All will likely be well.. medium and short term interest will most likely return.

Until we hear the starters gun. TECHNICALLY it is only a HOLD

Every move up to .023 sees Volume( DEMAND ) dry UP.
    That needs to change

Motorway

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.