GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

Manipulation is always present to some extent imo.It is just the...

1. 652 Posts.

Manipulation is always present to some extent imo.

It is just the extreme shrinkage in the population of interest regarding GCN. That seems to make it more visible.

Trying to drive the price down if that population is expanding is likely to be a good way to lose money.

Trying to drive the price up if that popualtion is shrinking will be a good way to lose money too ( and find oneself locked in underwater, maybe having to hold ones breath for a very long time ).

Atm imo there is some accumulation going on. BUT that does not make it a BUY.

We can focus on the past ( rearview mirror ). We can fantasise about a glorious future . Seems to be two groups who do one or the other.

But I would rather just focus on the present and that is where the technicals are so important.

That is the trend and position in the trend. That will reveal WHAT IS happening NOW.

Trend and Position --> Process in CONTEXT.

An easy way is to just wait for that Impulsive move ( STILL HAVEN'T had any ).. But that will not get best price.

last time we were at .015 it was a bear trap
    This time it is set up for same.

At .015 lets be clear ... The trend has broken down and I would agree there are downside targets down to .005 NOW in PLAY.

BUT does that add up ? DYOR :-)

As I said best strength comes from weakness.
    Another bear trap ( You only know for sure if price moves to .018 WITHOUT touching .014 ) and That accumulation imo looking more and more solid.

BUT it won't go up until the population of interest increases . For whatever reason ( Fundamental or Technical )
    That is not happening. It is in the hands of those who will buy such an out of favour stock .. Some will call that MANIPULATION.

The context of a possible bear trap at .015.
    Still makes it a HOLD , or a BUY for the VERY AGGRESSIVE.

But the technical targets are real down to .005 TOO !

A good trap has to so real that it could be.

So HIGH RISK
    of price collapse
    or being locked in with volume disappearing .

Or a great entry. But only if that Population of Interest starts to expand.

Note POSITION and NO SENTIMENT

Opening trades on Monday will change that !

Someone said that TECHNICALS don't drive the SHAREPRICE.

But that is a bit circular --CONSIDER... DOES the SHAREPRICE
    drive the TECHNICALS !

SAME COIN ?

Motorway

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.