PV1 0.00% 2.3¢ provaris energy ltd

technically set for a big move up, page-31

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Monark, I do believe your estimation are very optimistic and will provide my reasons

Cash at the end of quarter + CR = 2.46 mil + 1.6 mil = 4.06 mil

Revenue of 1 mil ("Titan Energy produced over 10,000 barrels of oil from three wells in a 90 day period to 30th June 2013 from Allen Dome for a revenue of approximately US $1million" from the news letter) and perhaps with 70% working interest at Reese 2 and 85% working interest at the workover well, maybe 0.75 million net revenue

Cash outflow = 3.14 million
    Administration: 0.7 mil
    Development: 0.4 mil
    Production: 50k
    Exploration and Evaluation: 2 million as quoted from the march quarter but some posters such as monark, BC et al. believe it will cheaper.

Therefore, cash position i believe would be 4.06 + 0.75 - 3.14 million = 1.67 million

That is a fairly pessimistic estimate given that i personally do not believe TTE would have spent 2 million on exploration and evaluation and therefore I believe that a cash position of 2.5 million (as Strauss predicted) is fair.
    What I am excited about is that most Shalers saw an extraordinary bounce recently. See below

Canning Basin Shale include
    BRU NSE OBL KEY GRK

Perth Basin Shaler include
    NWE EGO TTE

there is also SXY, STX and heaps more where most have had their bounces from their lows. Will it be TTE's turn soon? haha. Hope you are right on the money Strauss, very concerned about this little stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.