PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

Technically Speaking, page-14

1. 8,884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8145
    I,m one of those with a sell order in but only because I bought too many on the pullback to just below $3. I figured with the volatility I may as well trade it a bit on top of the longer term keeper shares. Buy low sell most of them for a higher price and keep a few extra shares each time this is successful.
    Apart from the tax on the gain, I really like picking up a few extra shares on the bigger swings.

IMHO the trick is to buy and sell different numbers of shares at low and higher prices so the bot cannot work out what I,m doing. If you get buy for say 3000 shares then immediately put a sell in 20-25% for 3000 shares, I figure the bots are smart enough these days to not quite go to your sell price. However if you put your sell in at say a 23% gain in first, then actually buy the shares or put a buy order in 20 minutes later for a different number of shares, it can’t match them up as playing against it.
    Bots in a stock like this (that appear to me to be buying), have to run the stops in both directions to get their fill. Also a lot of those strange small buys and sells are the bot/bots just having orders in the market to make it look like something is happening when they often just buy and sell to themselves.

This is one fun interesting stock!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.