PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

no what he means is he can't believe you come here posting...

1. 11,495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2295
    no what he means is he can't believe you come here posting rubbish. Why is it rubbish? We all now how things work and many are annoyed by the delays, but that's life. Some plan to hold for 1 year, they are now exiting and others for 2-5 years. Me, by the time my first daughter is 21 (5 years away). So again we all know whats going on, what situation the company currently sits, but you think you're the smartest guy in the room by telling us a few things? Got news for you, you re close to being the stupidest guy in the room, nobody cares what you post and if i counnted on you for advice I'd have to go have my head read.

The facts are simple.
    1. Delays suck
    2. SP will fluctuate between $3.50-6 till real news hits
    3. My shares will sit in the company for another 5 years min, so if the SP today was $20 or $2 it wouldn't make any difference.
    4. TB trials, may move the SP in either direction, but short term.
    5. BP or a mate of his could easily do a SPP at a premium again, as they know how close they are.
    6. Once we get an OEM signed this will no longer be single digits.
    7. We will have more than 1 OEM.
    8. We have a choice listening to you or a billionaire that bought into a company at a 380% premium because he did his DD and believed
    9.I see his credentials, I tried to decipher yours, I think I'll stick with my first choice. (Not you, I thought you'd need that explained)
    10. Stop posting until this time next year, if the SP is under $10, come gloat all you like, as u are then smarter than me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.