PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

Technically Speaking, page-1732

1. 286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 361
    IMO - If you are holding PO3 and have anything less than a 12 month period in mind you might be more than a little frustrated.

Such a tight register also means you are likely to suffer from whiplash as the SP lurches around. Geez...due to a kenikool spike yesterday we experienced a 16% jump then closed 4% down.

Significant rerating can occur very quickly - take the 5 sessions from 20/8/19 to 28/8/19 - an increase of 65% on the back of no particularly significant news. Similarly - the five sessions from 16/10 to 24/10 saw an increase of close to 40%.

Buying PO3 at $5 would certainly seem like a premium today. But $5 could look quite different in 12 months time. Or in 12 weeks time.

Finally - while I agree with the observation that the problem lies in lack of communication - I wouldn't have much basis to blame management poor execution (outside of the TB trial which was a communications disaster) - as we have little insight into what they have been up to - nor do we know of the extent of progress with OEMs. But I would very much doubt that the new BOD, Somnio and PO3 are playing corridor cricket.

We have a blue chip Chairman with blue chip contacts and credentials - located in Michigan - home of blue chip companies such as Whirlpool as mentioned above. There surely has to be some comfort in that!

(Pertinent quote stolen from Twitter) - "If you focus on long-term outcomes, expect to be misunderstood in the short term, frequently"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.