PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

Technically Speaking, page-2

1. 7,512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 842
    I'm no technical expert, but I do know a fundamental game-changing announcement when I see one.

You've got a Michigan billionaire with pedigree in Pfizer/Monsanto/Stryker who has decided to buy into an illiquid penny stock (no offense @tukebay) at a considerable premium. Not only that, but this billionaire has just joined the board of directors. That's above and beyond anything I have ever seen.

The companies this guy used to run are not just big. They are like, 'world-domination-cutting-edge-biotechnology', big. For the market cap that PO3 has now, there is clearly some insane global-scale fundamental intrinsic value to be had by holding these shares.

People who sold out for a quick buck today will struggle to buy back their same position, because everything is so tightly held. You give up those shares, you probably won't get them all back in the same quantity anytime soon.

As I said yesterday, there are some stocks you trade, and some you hold. This is the latter.

I'm not going to post much here because @tukebay is a far better analyst than me. I'm just riding on his coat-tails, and I think this is big. Once in a lifetime big maybe. It's an exciting thing to be a part of.
    Last edited by verce: 08/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.