GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

technically, page-26

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Seems to me POG is on verge of next stage decoupling from EUR/AUD again as it drifts up WITH USDX ..... not unusual occurrence.

AUD spot POG is 1300 .... recent spike high lasting a minute hit 1400. USDX is breaking out to upside placing pressure on AUD down. Suspect a break thru AUD 1400+ will see it run quickly to 1800 ... then circa 2200 to coincide with a USDX likely top (?)

A USD 1100 / AUDUSD 0.5 (likely coming soon IMO) would see AUD 2200 tech target reached (for mine)

Lotsa ozzie golden smallcaps are warming to realisation GOLD price is likely to drift up WITH USDX strength in short term then launch into primary hyperspace wave once USDX keels over into resumption of its primary downtrend ... H2 this year?

So looks to me Ozzie gold sector saw its lows coupla months ago and is now on verge of new primary uptrend breakout confirmation thru AUD 1400+ to AUD 1800 - 2200 next 12 months and circa y2011 target highs maybe multiples of such depending on what later happens to the 14 trillion or so USD which needs to be printed in foreseeable future (?).

Either way seems to me we should have already begun to probe -accumulate Ozzie golds from weeks ago and waiting for final techno confirmation to complete the core accumulation and begin the trader stock buying.

Personal OPINION of course

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.