VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

Scott wrote: "Johno247, Can you answer my question for me.What...

1. 14,914 Posts.
    Scott wrote: "Johno247, Can you answer my question for me.

What possess people to get on hotcopper and have an argumentative opinion on stock they don't hold?

I actually see it on a quite a few different stock threads.

I mean there are lots of stocks I don't hold I may research them and ask questions on HC but I don't get on there and post argumentative comments. Now I am not just singling you out, there are quite a few posters doing it.

Are you guys who hold no stock just bored, your friends wont bother to argue with you, what is it that drives people to bait others trying to have a serious discussion on stocks they hold?"

Im sorry Scott, I wasnt aware that I had to hold the stock before I post an opinon on it. I thought it was an open forum?

I will admit that rampers are my pet hate. Mainly because they lead the lambs to the slaughter, while they exit the stock and count their profits. I just think its wrong. And I think a lot of that has been going on here on VIL with both up rampers and those who slam the guys who post negative comments.

I mean come on...when someone posts something like "the market depth is about to pop".....what is that?

Have I run out of people to argue with? Nope. I just like to keep two sides of the story which is only fair IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.