SIE 0.00% 6.8¢ scigen limited

technicals if you own..., page-13

1. 329 Posts.
    re: sie - new announcement #2
    My apologies to all for the repeats..
    For some unknown reason, as I went to post the message Explorer displayed an error stating "This Page Can Not Be found", "Please Click Retry to Refresh Page" rubbish.

Clicked on refresh, same error "Page Can Not Be Found", click back, click add, same error again, clicked on "Detect Network Settings", again same error "Page Can Not Be Found". Not sure if it was Hot Copper or Windows to blame.

"Microsoft Windows - Where Do You Want To Be Today", I know where I'll end up, in a clinic for the mentally insane!

Peterd, I agree with your above comments, sale's figures are equally important.

However, it should not be surprising to many of us as to why this stock did not rally as strongly as expected. The talk of War with market forces has squelched this stock causing it to lose momentum as predominately seen with overall market.

Equally, the majority of stocks have fallen considerably and many are sideways channeling. The on going talks of war has placed fear in many investors and day traders
    displaying thin trading and lower volumes.

Although, it is not the first and it wont be the last, should War ever take place. History has shown us the same repeated events over and over again with mass hysteria and exaggerated media between Iraq and the U.S. and yet the majority of people predictably continue to fall for it excluding themselves from investing. Conveniently, it began before Christmas and it will conveniently run out steam prior to financial year (unless the U.S. doesn’t have anything else better to do).

Therefore, with the 1500 or more stocks on the ASX which would many of us consider investing? SIE is considered to be a safe bet. It has a diverse team of experienced people with many Big Players as Major Shareholders. Even the president of the U.S. George W. Bush during his speech to the nation touched on the subject of pharmaceuticals, health and for the need of Medication to be made available to all Americans and will invest $1.9 billion dollars to make it so.

SIE has BIG Potential, in the back of our minds I think we all know that!

Happy Trading..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.