KAR 1.11% $1.78 karoon energy ltd

I apologise if this info has already been posted..Latest Broker...

1. 242 Posts.
    I apologise if this info has already been posted..

Latest Broker Recommendations

Macquarie 12-Apr-13
    Karoon has released preliminary estimates from Kangaroo-1, Santos Basin, Brazil, ascribing a wide 1C-3C contingent resource range of 2-337 mmbbl. This reflects the large degree of uncertainty surrounding the Eocene reservoirs at Kangaroo.

Taking the 2C case of 73 mbbl, this is at the bottom of the range Macquarie had estimated. Hence, in the broker's opinion, the resource is border line commercial on a standalone basis.

The broker maintains the Outperform rating and $9.00 price target. Macquarie believes the market is discounting the successful Pacific Rubiales farm-out, positive appraisal of Boreas-1 and Zephyros-1 and a more active transaction environment in the Browse Basin.

Outperform
    UBS 12-Apr-13
    The company reckons that the the Kangaroo structure off the coast of Brazil contains 2C contingent resources of 73 mmbbl, with 3C at 337 mmbbl. With oil now discovered in the Eocene-aged reservoir, the broker sees far less risk with other Eocene-aged prospects in the company's portfolio.

With up to 535 mmbbl of Eocene-aged resource available at this Santos Basin acreage, the broker is encouraged and leaves its Buy call and $6.45 price target in place.

Buy
    Deutsche Bank 10-Apr-13
    Karoon's leverage to exploration upside is considered unparalleled in the broker's Australian coverage. Deutsche Bank believes Karoon has potential to create significant shareholder value over the next 12 months. A Buy rating is retained and the price target is reduced to $8.65 from $8.80.

Buy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.78
Change
-0.020(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $1.426B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.79 $1.80 $1.76 $7.106M 4.003M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15683 $1.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.78 25444 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.