KAR 3.43% $1.81 karoon energy ltd

Indeed,Had a massive effect on the Sp too frogster....So...

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Indeed,

Had a massive effect on the Sp too frogster....

So again....i reckon ( someone with all the software) could confirm but around 353 k went through in last hour...252 k went through in last 30 odd minutes..

VWAP well i'd assume it was close price.....

So again...simply the big seller has used the news again to continue to sell out in my opinion.....

cato - i know you stated that if they sell they sell all and don't really care as long as they are out as perhaps the call on funds means they just need to exit OR simply once they make the 'sell decision' they don't take 6 weeks to do so....

I figure we have a slightly different case ( after thinking you may have been right) i think we have a seller exiting here with a better strategy...selling into news ( again today) and as they did after the 108 metre announcement.

Today's sell makes me think as above cato....

Again SP goes nowhere - not a broken record here BUT again we can see today's announcement was very good...better than that and volume up SP nowhere.

My concerns ( again) do they do the same into Bilby and Proteus-1 and leave us at the same SP we were 4+ weeks ago?

Please for people who are talking production this is irrelevant...we will never get there so stop with ...long way to go to earn ...lots of $$$$$ ...that is all known.

For sake of the argument we also know that KAR can fund their % of say Browse with liquids and sale of Gas % to 3 party so in reality the need for cash is moot..( please) this has nothing to do with KAR today.

Until this seller is finished we go nowhere so we are vulnerable to all sorts of possibilities...hate to see a red day tomorrow!!

Anyone else????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.81
Change
0.060(3.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.453B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.78 $1.81 $1.76 $8.120M 4.523M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5782 $1.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.81 204687 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.