SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

TCG,You dropped a comment (reference: me) over a week ago about...

1. 277 Posts.
    TCG,

You dropped a comment (reference: me) over a week ago about SSN looking like it was developing a Bollinger 'squeeze' - my favourite (and most reliable) technical indicator.

You want a squeeze? - you've just had one.

It wasn't a deliciously tight one like the two shown in the middle of June and just before Christmas last year, but - relative to the larger band widths - it's a squeeze alright. And the price has climbed properly up through the Boll's. 20DMA, too.

But, wait, there's more (hang on, how did the Demtel man get in here?) ...

... there's also a terrific ascending triangle developing with a horizontal top at 14 cents and the bottoms joined up from the 10th of last month (August). Rarely have I seen a SP fall southwards from these prescient indicators. I reckon the SP will breakout within a couple of weeks, if not sooner.

And there was a huge volume spike last Friday (the 16th), with the close at the day's high.

However, provided that ... (deep breath) ... the POO doesn't hit US$60/brl, that fraccing no longer irritates other people who might matter, the US remains solvent, that Europe doesn't fall in a massive multi-financial-cultural heap, that Chinese demands for oil, gas, gold, copper, rare-earths and Uncle Tom Cobbley's and all don't falter, and the sky generally doesn't do the proverbial falling-in trick ... then all the above ABOVE this paragraph suggests that SSN is a massive BUY!!

And the MACD histogram is in positive territory and the SP is above a 30DMA ... just a couple of throwaway lines.

A volume spike on top of an ascending triangle on top a Boll. squeeze on top of cashed-up on top of good ground on top of drilling ...

Yep, TCG, your squeeze started it all. The other bits just made the picture rosier. All other things being equal, SSN's a 'buy', alright.

(Stops in place, always.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.