LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Dan, "I noticed your post after MONTHS of absence i was...

1. 2,480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Dan, "I noticed your post after MONTHS of absence i was salavating and followed each detail to learn that you disclosed that you were posting this piece of information because your brother owned shares and not you, then I find out in a later post that you'd bought your brothers shares and you now yo do own some."

Sorry Dan, you obviously have the wrong person as I have never posted anything of the above you accuse me of. I suggest you go back and find who that poster was you were talking about, and then an apology for being totally wrong should be forth coming. Otherwise, please feel free to publicly copy the so called post to justify your (incorrect) assertions.

I have owned and followed LNC since June 2007, even going to the cost of a 7 hour drive, then plane from Melb for AGM's.

I like to contribute here, and am not interested in petty arguments, especially on TA. But I do object to a libelous quote of me that is wrong. Please get your info correct next before you commit to typing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.